Digestive Health Protocol
Digestive Health Bundle
The gastrointestinal system includes the esophagus, stomach, and intestines, and is directly supported by the pancreas, liver, and gall bladder. These interrelated organs provide the primary apparatus by which the human body physically interacts with the outside world. The gastrointestinal system is responsible for preventing the entry of toxins and pathogenic organisms (viruses, bacteria, yeasts, etc.) into the body, while simultaneously facilitating the absorption of all essential nutrients.
As effective strategy for improving gastrointestinal health is to modify the diet in a way the will provide nutritional factors that improve intestinal barrier function, gastric motility, and gastrointestinal flora (bacteria, etc.) balance. These nutritional factors include plant fiber and nutrients, inflammation calming omega-3 fatty acids, and beneficial bacteria (probiotics) such as acidophilus and bifidobacterium.
The Bio-Systems program is science-based, very easy to implement, and is designed to be low cost. The basic strategy is to provide a simple, science-based nutritional approach that will improve the overall function and health of your body while specifically addressing your primary indicated health concern.
- Support healthy blood sugar regulation
- Improve body composition (reduce fat, increase muscle)
- Reduce inflammation
- Support healthy signaling pathway activity (insulin, neurotransmitters, hormones, etc.)
Therapeutic Strategy:Start the day with a healthy serving of quality protein
- Why? Science shows that a high –protein, low glycemic meal to start each day will significantly decrease overall food intake via the stabilization of blood sugar.
- Why? Science shows that Omega-3 acts as a natural anti-inflammatory, which helps to keep bowl inflammation under control.
Follow a Mediterranean dietary pattern, which includes eating more fruits and vegetables for inflammation control (at least five servings per day)
- Incorporate ProbioStor™ into your daily supplementation regimen.
- Why? ProbioStor™ is a high potency, well-researched blend of probiotics to improve gastrointestinal health and barrier function.
Recommended Nutritional Supplements:
Formula When to take How much / many
|3Care Liquid Omega-3||
1 Tspn. Per Day
Away from meals
1 twice a day, morning and night
Additional Lifestyle Considerations:
- Be sure to get adequate rest and sleep
- Take action to deal with excess stress
- Get some exercise
- Spend time with family and friends