Hormone Balancing Protocol for Women
Female Hormone Balancing Bundle
Hormones are powerful chemicals released by cells or glands in one part of the body that sends out messages that affect cells in other parts of the body. Well known hormones include estrogen, progesterone, and insulin.
As we age, key hormones levels can decline and overall hormone levels can become unbalanced, leading to suboptimal health parameters and others signs and symptoms related to aging. Supporting hormone activity and balance can improve vitality, strength, sexual function, and overall health status.
Hormone imbalance is a key reason that women experience a difficult menopause.
The Bio-Systems program is science-based, very easy to implement, and is designed to be low cost. The basic strategy is to provide a simple, science-based nutritional approach that will improve the overall function and health of your body while specifically addressing your primary indicated health concern.
- Support healthy blood sugar regulation
- Improve body composition (reduce fat, increase muscle)
- Reduce inflammation
- Support healthy signaling pathway activity (insulin, neurotransmitters, hormones, etc.)
Therapeutic Strategy:Start the day with a healthy serving of quality protein
- Why? Science shows that a high –protein low glycemic meal to start each day will significantly increase the stabilization of blood sugar. Keeping your blood sugar levels balanced is important for hormonal balance, reducing insulin resistance, and maintaining a healthy weight.
- Why? Science shows that Omega-3 fatty acids aid in creating responsive and healthy cell membranes, allowing hormones to adhere to the cells more easily. They also aid in keeping the cellular receptor sites (where hormones bind) repaired and in optimal condition.
- Incorporate EstroRight™ into your daily supplementation regimen
- EstroRight™ delivers a specific bioactive blend of phyto-nutrients and nutritional factors designed to support healthy estrogen and progesterone balance.
Recommended Nutritional Supplements:
Formula When to take How much / many
|3 softgels per day
2 capsules per day
Additional Lifestyle Considerations:
- Be sure to get adequate rest and sleep
- Take action to deal with excess stress
- Get some exercise (resistance training)
- Spend time with family and friends